




My teacher training is finished and went really well. 67 teachers from all over Albania showed up the first day and 10 more came the second. It was raining so we only had about 10 show up for the guided tour of the castle. Our friend from Monuments of Culture trained a group of students to be guides. The students were very excited after the training because they had never been up to the castle before. It was a learning experience for all. After the first day of training, there was a dinner with wine and dancing. It was a lot of fun. I am happy its over and now I can focus on Model UN. The students have a long way to go. I will also be starting tutoring. I am going to work on speaking Albanian. Maybe I can start teaching at the school too. On Thursday I will be going to Tirana for Thanksgiving and getting my traditional turkey dinner. I love turkey dinner on Thanksgiving but I would rather be eating some fancy dinner my family is preparing without me. I will be missing them. The pics are of the training.
1 comment:
But we sent you fancy dinner items... I think mom even sent you spam!
Post a Comment